This blog is a way for me to record some diurnal things in my life. A slice of my life here and there. It may not be interesting to anyone but myself and those who are closest to me, but who knows.
I used to keep journals when I was a teen. In my adult life, I've been lucky to get the main events of the day jotted down in my planner, things like appointments and our son's ballgames. It's too bad that I didn't write very much about the things I was doing and feeling a year ago. That was a very unusual time. Maybe I will work some of that into my blog another time.
Here's a list of some of the main things I'll be blogging about:
*The phlebotomy course I'm taking.
*What it's like to work at the job I hope to get ASAP.
*The process of writing a novel.
*How our adoption is going.
There's no competition or anything fancy about this blog, it's just me being me, the way I do it.
A little about this blogger:
I'm 34 years old; happily married for 14 years. We have a teenage son, whom we adopted in March 2005. We are in the adoption process again to get his younger brother, who is nine.
I am nearly always happy, content, and excited about life. My life is my own, the way I want to live it. Of course, what works for one isn't necessarily going to for the other. I consider myself to be a tolerant and curious type. I'm sure you'll find things here about me that surprise you, maybe disgust you or even delight you. Well, we'll get right down to it! But for now, it's way past my bedtime.
Bon Nuit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment